SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
The Conference Scientific Program includes electronic posters. Those interested in presenting posters are invited to submit a summary of their paper or their research no later than
23rd of February 2023. New Extended deadline: 5th of March 2023.
Guidelines for Preparation and Submission of Abstracts:
- Abstracts should be submitted exclusively in English language
- The abstract submission form is to be completed by the author, who is responsible for the relevant abstract submission.
- Abstracts must be submitted as MS Word (.doc) file.
- Size: The abstract should not exceed 300 words. In case of submission of table / diagram / picture, the text should not exceed 250 words.
- Structure: The abstract should include:
o Introduction / Objectives
- Title: The title of the abstract must appear in capital letters. Do not use abbreviations, beyond the common scientifically used ones.
- Affiliations: This field must be filled in with the details of the affiliations (Department / Hospital / University / Institute, etc.) of all the authors. Please use the numbering so that each author can correspond to their affiliation.
- Authors: The authors’ names must appear in mixed-case characters with the first name and full surname. (e.g., George Papadopoulos).
- Notification of acceptance: 27th of March 2023
- It is a requirement that at least one of the authors for each abstract is fully registered at the conference
- Abstracts must be authentic and original. Papers that have been previously published shall NOT be accepted.
Abstracts can only be submitted online.